We do not allow the following types of content for both free and paid users. User data will be permanently deleted for violating site content policies or rules. Please read the policy below carefully:
– Drugs, gambling, adult, 18+ or mature content.
– Spam, fake offers, free money, invalid scripts, duplicate site URLs or content.
– Copyrighted materials including images, videos or any content.
– Content titles are less than 30 or more than 100 characters or contain junk data.
– Content description contains less than 250 or more than 2000 characters or junk data
– Content tags exceed 50 characters or contain junk data.
– Content that is excessively posted, repetitive, untargeted, unauthorized or non-English content. – Promises visitors that they will see something but instead leaves their site.
– Content linking to or promoting third-party view counts or customer gaming websites or services – Making a lot of monotonous, aimless or repetitive comments.
– Content intended to mislead participants about the time, means or eligibility requirements to participate in a census – Using post titles, thumbnails, descriptions, or tags to trick users into believing content is something it’s not.
– Content that is technically manipulated or doctored in a way that confuses users (beyond clips taken out of context) and may pose a serious risk of serious harm.
– Content offering cash gifts, “get rich quick” schemes, or pyramid schemes (sending money without a real product in a pyramid structure).
– Gets clicks, views or traffic to the site by promising visitors that they will earn money fast.
– Sends visitors to sites that spread malware, attempt to collect personal information or have a negative impact.
– Content intended to mislead voters about the time, place, manner or eligibility requirements to vote.
– Advancement of false claims related to technical qualification requirements for current political candidates and public officials elected to office. Eligibility requirements considered are based on applicable national law and include age, citizenship, or critical status.
– Links to or promotes third party services that artificially inflate metrics such as views, likes and subscribers
– Content that sells engagement metrics such as views, likes, comments or any other metrics on this site. This also includes content where the sole purpose is to increase subscribers, views or other metrics (such as offering to subscribe to another creator’s channel only in exchange for them subscribing to your channel, also known as “sub 4 sub” content).
– Comments where the sole purpose is to collect personal information from visitors, to mislead visitors to this site, or to perform any of the prohibited conduct listed above.
– Live streams are intended to stream content that belongs to someone else and is not corrected after repeated warnings of potential abuse. This policy applies to all posts, usernames, meta, tags, comments and any type of content used on the site. Remember, this is not an exhaustive list.